ABOUT OUR FACILITY
SEASON – OPEN MAY 1ST – CLOSE SEPTEMBER 30TH.
DAILY RATE ONLY – $59.40 (includes Montana tax)
All RV Sites – Full hook-up, drive thru
Check-in time is 1:00 pm (please plan arrival time accordingly.)
Check-out time is 11:00 am (Late check-out – $5.00 for every 30 min past 11:00 am.)
We do not offer seasonal, monthly, or weekly rates.
Holiday weekends – Require 2 day minimum stay
No dry-camping or tent Camping.
Dry Storage: – Open storage parking
Daily – $5.00
Weekly – $25.00
Monthly – $75.00
- Reservations for the 2022 season will be accepted Monday through Friday, 9am to 5PM Central Time beginning February 1, 2022.
- Please send email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-676-2267 and leave a message including your call back phone number. During our winter off-season, telephone calls will be returned within 48 hours. Reservations are not confirmed until we contact you to obtain a credit card for a deposit.
- Reservations are made over the phone for the security of our guests.
- To guarantee your reservation a valid credit card will be charged a deposit. The amounts are as follows:
– Reservations for 6 nights or less will be charged at least 1 nights stay deposit.
– Reservations for 7 nights or more will be charged a deposit of 25% of the total stay.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from us once you complete your reservation.
- Reservations are recommended especially June thru Labor Day week-end.
- We accept cash or credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
- All accommodations less than 30 consecutive days are subject to the Montana sales/use Tax.
- We cannot always guarantee individual sites. We will try our best to accommodate our customers, but we do reserve the right to change sites at any time without notice.
- All RVs must be in very good condition. (Subject to visual inspection of external appearance.)
- If changes need to be made to your reservation such as number of people or date change please notify us as soon as possible.
- Drive ups are on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 406-676-2267 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a cancellation fee.- Reservations for 1-6 nights must be canceled 7 days prior to arrival to receive your deposit refund minus a $20 cancelation fee. If you cancel your reservation after the required 7-day notice period, you will forfeit 1 nights stay.- Reservations for 7 nights or more must be canceled 10 days prior to arrival to receive a deposit refund minus $50 cancelation fee. If you cancel your reservation within the 10-day notice period you will forfeit your 25% deposit.- Reservations for more than 30 days must be canceled 30 days prior to arrival to receive a deposit refund minus $100.00 cancelation fee. If you cancel your reservation within the 30-day notice period you will forfeit your 25% deposit.
- If you no-show within the required notice period, your total deposit will be forfeited.
- By reserving a space with your credit card (as required for all reservations), you are authorizing us to enforce the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations because of inclement weather is not allowed.
- Cancellation of a reservation that includes a holiday weekend, July 1-4, August-the first weekend, and Labor Day weekend are subject to forfeiture of deposit.
- Email notifications or voice mail sent to the office is not acceptable.
- The town of Ronan is less than 1 mile from the Diamond S RV Park. You can find various travel related services there including, propane, laundry services, gas/diesel, groceries, hardware stores, banking and eating establishments.
- All RV sites are full hook-up (PWS) and graveled.
- Restrooms and showers
- A local area Mobile RV Technician is available, check with office.
- Laundry facility
- Free WI-FI, no streaming available
- On-site RV and vehicle washing: RV’s $10.00, Cars/trucks $5.00. Pay at the office first. A hose nozzle is required. No charge for washing bugs off the front of RV only.
- Walking distance to the town of Ronan
- Mountain trails and hiking
- Golf courses minutes away
- Seasonal rodeos
- Historic landmarks
- Water sports (Flathead Lake 11 miles north)
- We are a pet friendly park with designated pet-walk areas.
- We are happy to have responsible pet owners and their four-legged family members! Please note the following:
- Use the pet-walk area.
- Clean up after your pet. Disposal bags are provided.
- Keep your pet on a locked 6′ leash.
- Do not leave your pet alone for the day.
- No pet pens/fences outside without management approval.
- Excessive barking will result in you being asked to leave before scheduled.
- No washing of pet bedding in the park laundry facilities.
- Anyone with a pet showing aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the park.
- Visiting guests are required to register at the office, and must leave by 10:00 pm.
- Lawn mats, or carpets not allowed on the grass.
- All buildings are non-smoking, alcohol and pet free.
- Water connection must not leak.
- Sewer connection must be tight and sealed.
- All RV sites are graveled with grass between sites.
- Notify the office if RV will be unoccupied more than 24 hours.
- Articles left outside may get wet during watering.
- Generators are only allowed if there is a power outage.
- Clothes lines or laundry hanging prohibited.
- Tents or other structures not allowed.
- No open fires except propane and charcoal.
- A maximum of 2 adults 2 Children per site RV. A fee of $5 will be charged for each additional person.
- Guest vehicles are limited to one RV and car/truck per site.
- Additional parking available for boats, 4-wheeler trailers, cargo trailers, etc., fee is $5.00 a day. Please coordinate with office upon arrival.
- Guests assume all risk of use at the Diamond S RV Park. We are not responsible for any loss or injury due to, but not limited to, fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence or acts of nature.
- The Diamond S RV Park is privately owned. The guest/camper/visitor accepts RV site/camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release the Diamond S RV Park, its owners and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of our facilities/property, and agrees to indemnify the Diamond S RV Park, its owners and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person or any member of the family or guest of the registered guest/camper/visitor arising out of the use of its facilities/property.
Thanks for visiting with us, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Jack and Kathy Martin – Owners