Rates as of August 1, 2020
RV Sites – Full hook-up, drive thru
HIGH SEASON – June 1 thru Labor Day Weekend – Daily rate – $55.00*
During high season we offer daily rates only.
LOW SEASON – May 1st until June 1 and after Labor Day Weekend until September 30th
Daily – $45.00*
Weekly – $270.00
Monthly – $810.00
NOTE: Diamond S RV Park closes for the season after September 30th
*(Montana bed tax will be applied to all rates)
Dry Storage: – Open storage parking
Daily – $5.00
Weekly – $25.00
Monthly – $75.00
- Reservations for the 2021 season will be accepted beginning February 1, 2021.
Please send email requests to email@example.com or call 406-676-2267 and leave a message including your call back phone number. The park will close September 30th, 2020 and will reopen May 1st, 2021. During our off-season, telephone calls will be returned within 48 hours. Reservations are not confirmed until we contact you to obtain a credit card for a deposit.
- Reservations are made over the phone for the security of our guests. Your reservation is guaranteed and all credit card information is destroyed after your reservations are made to ensure your security and privacy.
- To guarantee your reservation a valid credit card will be charged a deposit of the first night’s stay. The amounts are as follows: Any reservation made for 6 nights or less will be charged 1 nights stay. Any reservation 7 nights or more will be charged 25% of the total stay.
- Reservations are recommended especially June thru September.
- We accept cash or credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
- All accommodations less than 30 days are subject to the Montana Bed Tax.
- We cannot always guarantee individual sites, we will try our best to accommodate our customers, but we do reserve the right to change sites at any time without notice.
- All RVs must be in very good condition. (Subject to visual inspection of external appearance.)
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from us once we complete your reservation.
- If changes need to be made to your reservation such as number of people or change in dates etc. please notify us as soon as possible.
- Drive ups are on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 406-676-2267 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a $10 cancellation fee. Email notifications of cancellations or voice mail are not acceptable.
- Cancellation 7 days prior to your arrival date – Example: Reservation is for the 10th and you call on or before the 3rd to cancel, you will receive a full refund, minus a $10.00 processing fee.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to your arrival date – Example: Reservation is for the 10th and you cancel on the 4th, you will forfeit one night’s stay.
- A $10.00 fee is charged for ALL cancellations.
- By reserving a space with your credit card (as required for all reservations), you are authorizing us to enforce the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations because of inclement weather is not allowed. Cancellation of a reservation that includes a holiday weekend, such as Victoria Day, July 1-4, August-the first weekend, and Labor Day weekend are subject to forfeiture of deposit.
Holiday Weekends include both US and Canadian Holidays.
- The town of Ronan is less than 1 mile from the Diamond S RV Park. You can find various travel related services there including, propane, laundry services, gas/diesel, groceries, hardware stores, banking and eating establishments.
- All RV sites are full hook-up (PWS).
- Restrooms and showers are closed daily from 11:00am – 1:00 pm for cleaning. (currently closed due to COVID 19).
- A local area Mobile RV Technician is available.
- Community fire pit, fire wood provided
- Children’s play area
- Walking distance to the town of Ronan
- Mountain trails and hiking
- Golf courses minutes away
- Seasonal rodeos
- Historic landmarks
- Water sports (Flathead Lake 11 miles north)
- We are a pet friendly park with designated pet-walk areas.
- We are happy to have responsible pet owners and their four-legged family members! We ask you to:
- Use the pet-walk area.
- Clean up after your pet. Disposal bags are provided.
- Keep your pet on a locked 6′ leash.
- Not leave your pet alone for the day.
- Visiting guests must register at the office, and must leave by 10:00 pm.
- Please no mats or carpets on the grass.
- We are BIG RIG friendly and can accommodate any size RV
- There is plenty of additional parking for boats, 4-wheeler trailers, oversized cargo trailers etc.
- NOTICE: Guests assume all risk of use. We are not responsible for any loss or injury due to, but not limited to, fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence or acts of nature.
- The Diamond S RV Park is privately owned. The guest/camper/visitor accepts RV site/camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release the Diamond S RV Park, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of our facilities/property, and agrees to indemnify the Diamond S RV Park, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person or any member of the family or guest of the registered guest/camper/visitor arising out of the use of its facilities/property.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
Jack and Kathy Martin – Owners