ABOUT OUR FACILITY
All RV Sites – Full hook-up, drive thru
HIGH SEASON – June 1 thru Labor Day Weekend – Daily rate – $55.00*
During high season we offer daily rates only.
LOW SEASON – May 1st until June 1 and after Labor Day Weekend until September 30th
Daily – $45.00*
Weekly – $270.00
Monthly – $810.00
NOTE: Diamond S RV Park closes for the season after September 30th.
We do not offer dry camping or tent Camping.
*(Montana sales/use tax will be applied to all rates)
Dry Storage: – Open storage parking
Daily – $5.00
Weekly – $25.00
Monthly – $75.00
- Reservations for the 2021 season will be accepted beginning February 1, 2021.
Please send email requests to email@example.com or call 406-676-2267 and leave a message including your call back phone number. During our winter off-season, telephone calls will be returned within 48 hours. Reservations are not confirmed until we contact you to obtain a credit card for a deposit.
- Reservations are made over the phone for the security of our guests. Your reservation is guaranteed and all credit card information is destroyed after your reservations are made to ensure your security and privacy.
- To guarantee your reservation a valid credit card will be charged a deposit. The amounts are as follows:
- Reservations made for 6 nights or less will be charged 1 nights stay.
- Any reservation 7 nights or more will be charged 25% of the total stay.
- Reservations are recommended especially June thru September.
- We accept cash or credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
- All accommodations less than 30 days are subject to the Montana sales/use Tax.
- We cannot always guarantee individual sites, we will try our best to accommodate our customers, but we do reserve the right to change sites at any time without notice.
- All RVs must be in very good condition. (Subject to visual inspection of external appearance.)
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from us once we complete your reservation.
- If changes need to be made to your reservation such as number of people or change in dates etc. please notify us as soon as possible.
- Drive ups are on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 406-676-2267 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund. Email notifications of cancellations or voice mail are not acceptable.
- For daily cancellations a 48-hour notice is required as well as a $20 cancellation fee. For weekly cancellations a 10-day notice is required along with a $50 cancellation fee. For monthly cancellations a 30-day notice is required along with a $100 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel or no-show within the required notice period, your total deposit will be forfeited.
- By reserving a space with your credit card (as required for all reservations), you are authorizing us to enforce the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations because of inclement weather is not allowed.
- Cancellation of a reservation that includes a holiday weekend, such as Victoria Day, July 1-4, August-the first weekend, and Labor Day weekend are subject to forfeiture of deposit.
NOTE: Holiday Weekends include both US and Canadian Holidays.
- The town of Ronan is less than 1 mile from the Diamond S RV Park. You can find various travel related services there including, propane, laundry services, gas/diesel, groceries, hardware stores, banking and eating establishments.
- All RV sites are full hook-up (PWS) and graveled.
- Restrooms and showers
- A local area Mobile RV Technician is available, check with office.
- Community fire pit, fire wood provided
- Children’s play area
- Laundry facility
- Free WI-FI, no streaming available
- On-site RV and vehicle washing: RV’s $10.00, Cars/trucks $5.00. Pay at the office first. A hose nozzle is required. No charge for washing bugs off the front of RV only.
- Walking distance to the town of Ronan
- Mountain trails and hiking
- Golf courses minutes away
- Seasonal rodeos
- Historic landmarks
- Water sports (Flathead Lake 11 miles north)
- We are a pet friendly park with designated pet-walk areas.
- We are happy to have responsible pet owners and their four-legged family members! Please note the following:
- Use the pet-walk area.
- Clean up after your pet. Disposal bags are provided.
- Keep your pet on a locked 6′ leash.
- Do not leave your pet alone for the day.
- No pet pens/fences outside without management approval.
- Excessive barking will result in you being asked to leave before scheduled.
- No washing of pet bedding in the park laundry facilities.
- Anyone with a pet showing aggressive behavior will be asked to leave the park.
- Visiting guests are required to register at the office, and must leave by 10:00 pm.
- Lawn mats, or carpets not allowed on the grass.
- All buildings are non-smoking, alcohol and pet free.
- Water connection must not leak.
- Sewer connection must be tight and sealed.
- All RV sites are graveled with grass between sites.
- Notify the office if RV will be unoccupied more than 24 hours.
- Articles left outside may get wet during watering.
- Generators are only allowed if there is a power outage.
- Clothes lines or laundry hanging prohibited.
- Tents or other structures not allowed.
- No open fires except propane and charcoal.
- A community fire pit and fire wood are provided.
- A maximum of 2 adults 2 Children per site RV. A fee of $5 will be charged for each additional person.
- Guest vehicles are limited to one RV and car/truck per site.
- Additional parking available for boats, 4-wheeler trailers, cargo trailers, etc., fee is $5.00 a day. Please coordinate with office upon arrival.
- Guests assume all risk of use at the Diamond S RV Park. We are not responsible for any loss or injury due to, but not limited to, fire, theft, vandalism, accident, negligence or acts of nature.
- The Diamond S RV Park is privately owned. The guest/camper/visitor accepts RV site/camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release the Diamond S RV Park, its owners and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of his/her use of our facilities/property, and agrees to indemnify the Diamond S RV Park, its owners and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person or any member of the family or guest of the registered guest/camper/visitor arising out of the use of its facilities/property.
Thanks for visiting with us, and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Jack and Kathy Martin – Owners