DAILY RATE ONLY –
$58.00 – for less than 40′
$63.00 – 40’+
Rate includes 1 RV, 1 tow vehicle, 2 adults and 2 children under 12 yrs. Extra vehicle/person $5.00 a day.
All RV Sites – Full hook-up pull thru
Check-in time is 1:00 pm (please plan arrival time accordingly.)
Check-out time is 11:00 am (Late check-out – $5.00 for every 30 min past 11:00 am.)
We do not offer seasonal, monthly, or weekly rates.
Holiday weekends – Require 3 day minimum stay (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day)
No dry-camping or tent Camping.
Dry Storage: – Open storage parking
Daily – $5.00
Weekly – $25.00
Monthly – $75.00
Charging Electrical Vehicles (EV): If you intend to charge your EV, please notify the front office and pay a $25.00 charging fee
- Reservations for the 2022 season will be accepted Monday through Friday, 9am to 5PM Central Time beginning February 1, 2022.
- During the 4th of July holiday, a minimum of three-night’s stay is required with a three-night deposit which is nonrefundable
- Please send email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-676-2267 and leave a message including your call back phone number. During our winter off-season, telephone calls will be returned within 48 hours. Reservations are not confirmed until we contact you to obtain a credit card for a deposit.
- Reservations are made over the phone for the security of our guests.
- To guarantee your reservation a valid credit card will be charged a deposit. The amounts are as follows:
– Reservations for 6 nights or less will be charged at least 1 nights stay deposit.
– Reservations for 7 nights or more will be charged a deposit of 25% of the total stay.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email from us once you complete your reservation.
- Reservations are recommended especially June thru Labor Day week-end.
- We accept cash or credit cards only (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
- All accommodations less than 30 consecutive days are subject to the Montana sales/use Tax.
- We cannot always guarantee individual sites. We will try our best to accommodate our customers, but we do reserve the right to change sites at any time without notice.
- All RVs must be in very good condition. (Subject to visual inspection of external appearance.)
- If changes need to be made to your reservation such as number of people or date change please notify us as soon as possible.
- Drive ups are on a first come, first serve basis
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call 406-676-2267 before the deadlines listed below to receive your deposit refund, minus a cancellation fee.- Reservations for 1-6 nights must be canceled 7 days prior to arrival to receive your deposit refund minus a $20 cancelation fee. If you cancel your reservation after the required 7-day notice period, you will forfeit 1 nights stay.- Reservations for 7 nights or more must be canceled 10 days prior to arrival to receive a deposit refund minus $50 cancelation fee. If you cancel your reservation within the 10-day notice period you will forfeit your 25% deposit.- Reservations for more than 30 days must be canceled 30 days prior to arrival to receive a deposit refund minus $100.00 cancelation fee. If you cancel your reservation within the 30-day notice period you will forfeit your 25% deposit.
- If you no-show within the required notice period, your total deposit will be forfeited.
- By reserving a space with your credit card (as required for all reservations), you are authorizing us to enforce the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations because of inclement weather is not allowed.
- Cancellation of a reservation that includes a holiday weekend, July 1-4, August-the first weekend, and Labor Day weekend are subject to forfeiture of deposit.
- Email notifications or voice mail sent to the office is not acceptable.